Christine DeHart is a lifelong Staten Islander who grew up in the Real Estate business. Her family owned and operated a construction company and property management firm for over 40 years in Staten Island. After college Christine went into the family business. She took over managing a 52 unit rent stabilized building. She enjoyed the challenge of finding a problem and correcting it. She loved helping people find their homes. As well as protect their investments.
Christine obtained a Certification in Property Manager from The New York Real Estate Institute. She is certified by the National Association of Realtors as an internet Real Estate E-Pro. She is also a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). This designation means that Christine has the knowledge and expertise to counsel clients 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home. Christine has completed The City of New York Residential Property Management course as well as there Working with Tenants course.
Growing up in the same community where Christine works, taught her to try to bring the best out of each property she works with. She strives to be an asset to her community by being honest and fair. “I learned from my father to work hard and always do the best job possible, no matter what the task entails.”
Christine is a member and President of the North Shore Rotary Club. “I have been blessed with a great family and had a wonderful start in life. Now I feel the need to give back to those that may need a helping hand. I love it when I get to see the effect my hard work has on the community.” She chairs an annual event to support the autistic Community of Staten Island, as well as serves on committees that raise funds for various charities in Staten Island.
Philosophy. To help homeowners achieve their goals of finding a new home through hard work, honesty and integrity.
Christine’s community service includes such groups and distinctions as:
- North Shore Rotary Club of Staten Island, Past President
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow Award
- Board Member On Your Mark
- Committee for The Bowling Against Breast Cancer Bowl-A-Thon
- Member of North Shore Rescue Squad
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
Christine’s professional memberships include such organizations as:
- Staten Island Board of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Professional Women
- Builders Association of New York
Christine’s professional licenses include:
- New York Real Estate Sales Associate
- Notary Public of The State of New York
- New York Emergency Medical Technician